Wednesday, May 2, 2018

4th grade - This is ME!


We have finished our books: This is ME!
We learned a lot about each other and ourselves.

We wrote about the different things that we LIKE- food, colours, sports, friends, etc.

We looked at our different SKILLS- " I am good at acting! I am good at running fast! "

And also our QUALITIES, then we created a totem from clay of animals which represent our positive qualities.



 "I am patient like a koala! I am brave like a lion! I am playful like a monkey! I am kind like a cat!"



Then we talked about HEROES. 
We watched a video about Nelson Mandela and talked about what makes a hero. He was kind, he was honest, he was brave, we was confident, he was patient, he was forgiving, etc. We chose our heroes and wrote about them in our books.




No comments:

Post a Comment