Wednesday, November 18, 2020

2nd graders Autumn hearts

 Hello everybody   !!

So happy to be together again !!  Second graders are really motivated !

This week we started the topic Autumn .  We created some enormous hearts and printed leaves on them.

to make the heart we followed the steps

First we double the paper, , next we draw the curved line At last we cut the line,  the result a beautiful heart. And we talked about autumn ...Did you look for mushrooms ??? And a student said I like autumn because it's my birthday on friday.

We had fun !!!


And here is a pòem the 2nd graders are rehearsing a lot, and I hope one day we can  make a video.

This is big very tall

This is tiny ,really small

This is short , this is long

Now I'm weak and now I'm strong

This high and this is low 

This is fast and this is slow

This hot and this is cold

Now I'm  young and now I'm old

This is naughty, this is rude 

This is cool and this is cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment