Sunday, January 24, 2021

P4 Celebrating a Birthday party

Hello everybody !!!!

We did many things with P4 . We started the new year with the topic toys. We played games and sang the song ;

Hello girls , Hello boys !

Are you happy happy happy with your toys ?

With your car and with your doll.

With your dog  and with your ball.

Last week  we worked on the topic birthday party. The children watched a small puppet play and made different crafts . We decorated a house and were in the party mood. 

Last class we made a birthday cake out of playdough using sentences  as ; I want some choclate on my cake , I want some cream on my cake ..I want some candles on my cake   And of course we used the question ; How old are you ?  The answers were surprising, I'm 28, I'm a million  etc. Soooo funny !

Vocabulary: present, birhdayc cake, flags, toys, ball , doll, car, dog, girl , boy , house , colours, numbers





These P4 groups enjoy the classes a lot and are very motivated to speak English !


No comments:

Post a Comment