Monday, June 21, 2021

6th grade - Last day of the course - Let's go hiking!

 Dear families:


This is the last entry of the course. Today, Monday 21st, was a special day as we put an end to the activity. That's why we did something completely different: we went Montsacopa and spend some quality time talking about the course, and about all we have shared. 

I can only add that it's been a real pleasure to have you, Jan and Aniol, in class again. It's been three courses doing the activity, and for me it's been nice to see how you grow up. 

I wish to add the course has been very successful in terms of your participation and involvement in tne activity, and I want to thank you for that! 


You both have a very good levels of English for your age, and I am totally sure you will continue improving and learning more and more in the future.


I wish you have a great summertime, and let me remind you not to lose track in your English!


All the best!



Jordi Boy Mas

Extracurricular English Lessons

2020-2021😊

No comments:

Post a Comment