Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2nd It's my job , it's what I do ..It's my job I like it too

Hello everybody...

With second grade we have been working on the topic jobs.
The idea is to create a small musical , by singing...dancing and acting out the different jobs.

We have been singing the song ;  I'm a policeman in the town all day long i walk around It's my job ,It's what I do, It's my job  , I like it too ! (melody, see you tube; I'm a policeman in the town).
As well we played different games to become familiar with the vocabulary.

song

I’m a policeman in the town ,all day long I walk around


I’m a painter in the town ,all day long I paint around


I’m a fire man in the town , stop the fire all around


I’m a cleaner in the town ,all day long I clean around


I’m a gardener in the town, putting flowers in the ground


I’m a dentist in the town ,help the people all around


I’m a chef in the town ,cooking stirring around and around


I’m a farmer out of town ,drive my tractor around and around


I’m a builder in the town ,building houses round and round


I’m a milkman in the town ,all day long I drive around


I’m a hairdresser in the town . all day long I cut around

I’m a teacher in the town all day long I teach around


I’m a doctor in the town, all day long I heal around.


IT S MY JOB , IT‘S WHAT I DO
IT’S MY JOB I LIKE IT TOO 2x



No comments:

Post a Comment