Monday, December 4, 2017

P4 Magic and colours.

With p4  We did different activities around magic and colours. We had a magic stick  that could change the children in , a dog, a lion , a cat, or a fish  .



 We were  dancing and singing along with  the song blue, blue blue.......This song you can not find in you tube because it's an adapted version of an excisting song that we sing with the guitar.


The song,

Blue blue blue is the colour I'm wearing
Blue , blue blue is the colour I like.
Because I like the colour of the sky, the colour of the sky and the blue on me.

Green , green ,green is the colour I'm wearing
Green , green , green is the colour I like.
Because I like the green of the grass , the green of the grass  and the green on me.

Red , red, red is the colour I'm wearing
Red, red, red is the colour II like.
Because I like the red of the flower , the red of the flower and the red on me.
 etc.
etc  yellow , like the sun,  purple like a dress...etc

We always have a lot of fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment