Tuesday, February 27, 2018

4A Becoming Ninjas!


We learned to play a game called ninja! It is a card game with colourful illustrations about BEING a ninja. BE  BALANCED, KIND,  HONEST, GENEROUS, CREATIVE, HELPFUL, TOLERANT etc.
We continue to play different games with the cards, learning the vocabulary and making examples with the verb "to be". For example: I am helpful when I take out the rubbish!
We play memory and guessing games with the cards too. 

At the moment are working on our individual books about:
WHO AM I?
MY SKILLS
MY QUALITIES
MY FAVOURITE THINGS
and ......



This is an ongoing project, which will take more time to complete, as there are diverse activities and concepts involved.
We created the cover page and tied the inside pages together.
We practiced speaking about ourselves and a small description of who we are.
We took a photo to put in our book.

Now we are working on our skills pages and drawings:

                                           "I am good at acting" 
"I am good at playing football"                         "I am good at time-keeping" 
                                    "I am good at cooking mushroom omelettes!" 







No comments:

Post a Comment