Sunday, October 6, 2019

3rd graders What can you do ?


After a week of playing different games about the question what an amimal is able to do , we started this week playing theatre with the question ; What can you  do ?
We watched the video of pumpkins , lesson 11 Yes I can , No I can't.
The students got inspired by this video, so next class we will continue to present the performance of each student.
The students have to act out 2 things they can do and one thing they can't do.For example ; ¨I can swim, I can dance but I can't sing ¨
This is a dynamic group with loads of fantasy and creativity. And we have a lot of fun !!


I can swim

                                                         
                                                            I can clean.

                                                         
                                                           I can't play the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment