Friday, October 11, 2019

6B. Goals for this new course

Hello to everybody:

September is a good moment to think about goals for the next course. So, our first project, which included a short writing, was called Goals for this new course. 

In short, we introduced the topic and gave a definition of what a goal is (something that you hope to achieve), then we made a list of them and provide the students with some standard sentences to help them start writing, like"This course I have got three goals. First, I want to ..., second I want to..., and third I want to... and I want to be able to write a letter in English", I want to get a better mark in English subject...

After finishing a draft, they wrote the clean copy in a special letter, and finally they decorated an envelope to put the letter in.

Here below you can see some photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment