Wednesday, September 30, 2020

P 4 Lets play and learn English

 Hello everybody,

It's great to be with P4. They are very enthusiastic.  We played different games with colours and pretended to be  animals and played games .. Of course we presented ourselves by using the question ; What's your name ?  My name is...........

Vocabulary  we used: Open the door,  Where is the monkey?  I want........... ( colours ..red green blue yellow brown pink orange  purple black )  I want the dog ( the cow , the dog , the turtle , the dolpin

We sang the song Head shoulders knees and toes ( see you tube) 

And we danced on the song : Blue blue blue is the colour I see, blue blue blue is the colour I like . because I like the blue  of the dolpin the blue of your shirt and the blue on me ( etc red red red,,is the colour I see).During the song the students  found the colours.

We are having a lot of fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment