Wednesday, November 25, 2020

4A. A November full of words and stories to tell!

 Hi, dear families:


I just want to inform you as briefly -as I am able to- about how classes are going on. The sessions, as I might have already told you before, have two main parts. The first one is focused on speaking skills throught fun activities of a varied nature. The second part is more specifically focused on a topic or area of interest meaningful to the children. 

Thus in such first part we have been focused on two basic English skills: the alphabet and numbers. Since the beginning of the course we have pushed ourselves in being able to spell letters and in using numbers naturally. 


We have also worked on two topics this month: parts of the body and school supplies. 


I just told you we split the class in two parts, although actually they are partially connected when talking of vocabulary, because we tend to repeat the words again and again for several sessions.


I hope I have given you useful inforation about the classes and the children. I can only add that I am really proud of them for how much they try to be focused on the class, participating in a friendly and positive way.


We'll keep you informing soon!


Take care!


Bye!


Jordi

No comments:

Post a Comment