Saturday, January 27, 2018

2nd grade - The start of a new semester

Hello to everyone,

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Jordi and I will be the teacher of your children this second semester.

I and this group both already know each other from last year. So, it's not much different for both sides, I think.

This first week we talked about how the classes would be and how they would like to do in. So, we made a list of topics and ideas and we also talked about what they had done on first semester.
After that, we started doing an activity related to school supplies.

Here below you can see onepicture of such activity. (I would have liked to show you much more pictures, but, unfortunately, the dynamic of the class made it impossible. I wish it will not happen again!).

Keep in touch

Bye!

Jordi

P.S:


No comments:

Post a Comment